Wednesday 9 April 2014

Day 36 | Britchic in Bath

What a glorious day! The sun was out all Day and there is no better place to be on a perfect spring day than in Bath. 



I have had a lovely day - drinking peppermint tea by the roaring water, watching gulls playing in the thermals; steaming in quiet, stoic contemplation & giggling with my Bristol bestie in the perfect rooftop ~ pool that overlooks the buttery bath stone architecture; meeting a real teddy bear! 




I have juiced all day too & now I'm cuddled up in my new charity shop shawl with a cup of hot coconut milk & vanilla. You get a better class of cast off in Bath...

So the pics were taken at home - I forgot to ask my pal for a shot in the sun outside the Thermae Baths.

And yes. That is my new scarf! 



I'm wearing the dress over a fine knit 3/4 sleeve tee with my blue DMs & lovely chic navy jacket.

The good news is my 3/4 trews now look comfortable enough without wearing a tunic (or dress) to my knees. 

Juice rocks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment